Auto-discard notification

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Jan 1 18:39:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:06:07AM +0000, debtags-devel-bounces at lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:

> I don't really understand what happened with debtags: it seems that
> all the changes I made to my packages' tags late in november are gone.
> Furthermore, my most recently accepted package (which has been added
> to the archive, and tagged, in late november) vanished from the
> debtags database for a week or so (it just reappeared today and is now
> completely untagged).
>
> Looks like there's been an unwanted rollback...

The website has been completely rewritten (see [1]), so there could have
been some hiccup. There has been an issue (now corrected) with keeping
the package list up to date.

Can you please give me the name of a package in which you observed this
fault, so that I can check the details?

With your help I might be able to restore all the missing data from the
backups.

[1] http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debtags-devel/2011-December/002126.html

> Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed.

Ack.

Ciao,

Enrico

--