Auto-discard notification

Thibaut VARENE varenet at debian.org
Mon Jan 2 11:45:08 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Thibaut VARENE <varenet at debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org> wrote:

>> I've now restored the old tag database from backup, took note of all
>> packages marked not-yet-tagged in the new site and copied over their
>> tags from backups.
>
> seems it's alright now.

Just to be clear, I don't think you got the very last version of the
tags. Some tags are back, some aren't. I'm currently fixing them
quickly.

By the way, I see new strange messages on some of my packages, such as:
"implemented-in::* tags are rarely (0.994%) used in this way"

I can't make sense of this particular one for instance, which applies
to tagainijisho (tagged as "implemented-in::c++")

HTH

--
Thibaut VARENE
http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/