Feedback on a new system::* set of tags

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Jan 26 15:20:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Enrico Zini wrote:
> The proposal contains a definition of 'embedded' that I took from
> Wikipedia, and a question about smartphones vs tablets.
>
> Can I have your feedback on that proposal?

For the smartphones & tablets common tag, it's a tricky one, the main
thing in common is the small size and the fact that you can carry them
with you (and maybe the "connectivity").

So, my suggestion would be "system::pocket-devices" or
"system::mobile-devices" because they are devices that you can easily
carry in your jacket.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer