Vocabulary additions

Samuel Bronson naesten at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:23:56 UTC 2012

I'm proposing a few things for addition to the debtags vocabulary:

* devel::lang:erlang and implemented-in::erlang, for Erlang stuff

* devel::lang:vhdl, for VHDL tools

* devel::lang:verilog, for Verilog tools

* devel::lang:TODO, for development tools for languages that do not yet
  have their own "devel::lang:" tag.

* works-with-format::diff, for tools that work with diff-format
  patches. (Now if only we could apply debtags to commands and
  subcommands within a package, then we could tag stuff like "git diff"
  and "git am"...)

I have a debtags patch to justify all but the Erlang tags and
devel::lang:TODO; there are LOT of erlang-related packages, and TODO
tags are rather meta.