[Debwebid-discuss] Some Django WebID experiment targetting db.debian.org

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Mon Nov 4 17:51:13 UTC 2013

Hi.

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu> writes:

> I'm not yet sure how much can be achieved in mixing the 2 user models,
> but that should be feasable in theory ;)

Thanks for the feedback Jonas.

Just to keep you updated, I've worked a bit more today, and have managed
to produce bits of the WebID (FOAF) profile using data fetched from
Debian's LDAP.

So far so good, then :-)

Some of the code is in [0] if you're curious, but work in progress !

[0] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/obergix/userdir-ldap_and_webid.git
--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8