[Decaf-devel] Welcome to the DeCaf mailing list

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Dec 13 10:34:30 CET 2006

Hi guys,

welcome to the mailing list. I hope it is going to be a busy place :-)

Luis, I just tried to fix the problems you had. Decaf-cashier now
installs the glade file, and it hopefully parses your previous config
file correctly. I do not know what caused your DatabaseError, but I
cleaned up the database handling code slightly, please try again. Are
you fine to test directly from subversion, or would you prefer if I put
packages on the web page?

Greetings,
Joachim

--