Restructuring dehs code (was: [Dehs-devel] dehs welcome)

Bluefuture bluefuture@email.it
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:57:07 +0100

Il giorno mer, 23-03-2005 alle 15:48 +0100, Filippo Giunchedi ha
scritto:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 10:38:30AM -0300, Lucas Wall wrote:
> > On 03/17/2005 04:16 PM, Bluefuture wrote:

> right, having a clear code base is important!
> while we are at it: since dehs (now) is mostly static what about switching over
> from php to python (from my POV python looks more appropriate, no
> religious wars please :))

It's ok for me Filippo, i know that you like python and probably is the
best choice for the engine. I wrote dehs in php because is the language
i better know. I don't know python but i can follow the code evolution
and learn syntax in the meantime but the main problem is if Lucas knows
python. If you and Lucas could work on the new branch in python it is
ok, but u must concordate the language.

Stefano