[Dehs-devel] Re: comments on debian watch files

Bluefuture bluefuture at email.it
Sat Mar 25 00:13:24 UTC 2006

Il giorno mar, 21/03/2006 alle 01.31 -0500, Eric Dorland ha scritto:

> Well the idea (which Lars proposed) would be set aside some space in
> the dehs svn repository where random developers code can add watch
> files for packages that don't have them yet (or have incorrect
> ones). This would allow a more collaborative approach to watch files,
> and open up contributions from a wider range of contributors (who
> don't even need to be Debian developers).

What u and other people in cc (Filippo, Lars, Jeroan, Fathi) think about
using dehs svn (what kind of permission? people contributing with watch
file only need to be in dehs group?) for submitting watch file?
The watch file manually submitted supersed watch file in the package
(and other issues)?
I think that we could define a quite stable policy about watch file for
Debian.

We want to follow this discussion on debian-qa or dehs-devel mailing
list without cc to anybody?

Cheers,
Stefano