[Dehs-devel] zim: New upstream version available

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:57:18 UTC 2008

Hi Raphael,

On 12/04/2008, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008, Debian External Health System wrote:
>  > The source code of version nightly by upstream can be found at:
>  > http://pardus-larus.student.utwente.nl/~pardus/downloads/Zim/Zim-nightly.tar.gz
>

> How often are you updating the watch file?

Every time a new package version is available.

Checking what was wrong with it I noticed that the regexp used to find
the .diff.gz was accidentally matching the value of one of the
Checksums-* entries. So when it compared the md5 sum of the downloaded
.diff.gz and the expected one it failed.

I've just fixed that issue and on the next run every package will be
fixed and updated accordingly.

>  Because the current watch file doesn't allow this URL to match.
>
>  Cheers,
>  --
>  Raphaël Hertzog
>
>  Le best-seller français mis à jour pour Debian Etch :
>  http://www.ouaza.com/livre/admin-debian/

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.