[Dehs-devel] DEHS says watch file error, but it has been updated

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 03:19:06 UTC 2008

Hello,

2008/5/24 Hideki Yamane <henrich at debian.or.jp>:
> Hi,

I've seen similar problems recently but haven't had time to hunt down the bug.
I guess you don't mind keeping that package as an evidence while I investigate.

By some reason the package was not checked when the new package was available.

>  How do I deal with this?

Unless you _really_ need it not to error out all you have to do is
wait for me to fix DEHS.
Otherwise I'll just force a check.

>  # I'm not on this list, so please CC to me.

done :)

> --
> Regards,
>
>  Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.