[Dehs-devel] DEHS says watch file error, but it has been updated

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 00:27:23 UTC 2008

Hi again,

2008/5/24 Raphael Geissert <atomo64 at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> 2008/5/24 Hideki Yamane <henrich at debian.or.jp>:
>>

>>  How do I deal with this?
>
> Unless you _really_ need it not to error out all you have to do is
> wait for me to fix DEHS.
> Otherwise I'll just force a check.

There have been some problems updating the number of bugs marked as
upstream, which aborted the whole run, before the new packages were
updated.

I can't do anything wrt the packages that were not updated but wait
for the next archive wide update. I have now added some code to
prevent such kind of issues in the future, though.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>>  Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp

> Cheers,
> --
> Atomo64 - Raphael
>
> Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.

Cheers,