[Dehs-devel] No mails from DEHS

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:47:26 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 Jan Hauke Rahm <info at jhr-online.de>:
[...]
> I'm having some more problems with mails from Debian and I still don't
> see why. My package php-openid was checked by DEHS on 2008-11-03 at
> 00:06:38. Would you do me the big favor and have a look at your log
> files if a mail was sent and which mail server received it?

All I can tell you is that at exactly the same time (probably with
just a couple of seconds of difference) the email notification was
delivered. I'm afraid I don't have any other information available as
I do not have access to the mail.log of the server. For that you will
need to contact the alioth admins.

Here's some information from the copy of the notification in my mail box: