[Dehs-devel] wesnoth: New upstream version available

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:17:26 UTC 2008

2008/11/27 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at deb.at>:
> * Debian External Health System <dehs-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org> [2008-11-27 07:51:20 CET]:
>> The Debian External Health System (a.k.a. DEHS) has found a new upstream version
>>  of the package wesnoth in the experimental distribution.
>> The current package version is 1.5.5-1 and latest by upstream is 1.5.6.
>
>  Can you make DEHS check the NEW queue, too? The package is sitting
> there already and propably will for a longer time, given current waiting
> history ...

It's a feature on my ToDo for DEHS2, because it would be a PITA to
implement that in the current code.

And in case you were wondering: it will check for the version in
experimental as well.

>  Thanks. :)
> Rhonda

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net

W. C. Fields  - "I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."