[Dehs-devel] coreutils: New upstream version available

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 19:08:04 UTC 2009

Hi Bob,

On Friday 03 April 2009 10:46:16 Bob Proulx wrote:
> Hi Raphael,
>
> > If you believe this message can be improved in any way don't
> > hesitate to contact me by replying to this message.
>
> It would be great if you would word wrap the mesage at or before
> column 72 so that it doesn't require an 83 column wide terminal to
> avoid going past the end of the terminal.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I just re-wrapped it under 80 characters. The only line that may end up being
longer is the one where the current package version and latest version by
upstream is mentioned.

The template can be found at [1], in case you think it can be improved any
further.

[1]http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/dehs/trunk/tpls/new_version.mail.tpl?view=markup

Cheers,
--