[Dehs-devel] whitedune: New upstream version available

Joerg Scheurich aka MUFTI rusmufti at helpdesk.bera.rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 15 19:03:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

> The Debian External Health Status system (a.k.a. DEHS) has found a new
>  upstream version of the package whitedune in the unstable distribution.
> The current package version is 0.28.14-1.1 and latest by upstream is 0.30pl8.

> The source code of version 0.30pl8 by upstream can be found at:
> http://129.69.35.12/dune/white_dune-0.30pl8.tar.gz

> If you believe this message can be improved in any way don't hesitate
>  to contact me by replying to this message.

Here is some extra information, not very important:

Please note, that the debian related part of the sources of white_dune-0.30pl8
do not differ from white_dune-0.30pl5:
white_dune-0.30pl7 differs only in the "win32" (Micro$oft Windows) related parts
white_dune-0.30pl7 differs only in the "cygwin" (Micro$oft Windows) related part

Nevertheless, i (white_dune source maintainer/"upstream", NOT debian maintainer)
added some debian package creation related files for debian squeeze to the
white_dune website:

http://129.69.35.12/dune/whitedune_0.30pl8-1_i386.deb
http://129.69.35.12/dune/whitedune_0.30pl8.orig.tar.gz
http://129.69.35.12/dune/whitedune_0.30pl8-1.dsc
http://129.69.35.12/dune/whitedune_0.30pl8-1.diff.gz
http://129.69.35.12/dune/whitedune_0.30pl8-1_i386.changes

The files can be used as a base to build a official or experimental debian
package.

so long
MUFTI
--
"When reading a file, ed discards ASCII and NUL characters."
                   (ed(1), Solaris 8)