[Dehs-devel] wrong upstream watch for qtcreator

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:34:24 UTC 2011

Hi all,
       The link for qtcreator is broken. See

http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/report.php?package=qtcreator

Somewhere there it tries to point at

http://www.qtsoftware.de/oxShop/en/qtcreator

or something like that (I saw the link somewhere)

but this link is no longer true.

http://www.qtsoftware.de/oxShop/ asks the user to redirect to
qt.nokia.com/downloads to get all and any info. about qtcreator

I am unable to gather how I got that link though or how it says its
2.2.0 upstream and the packager should consider packaging it when the
latest stable has already been packaged.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल