Patch for Build-Depends

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Tue Mar 18 14:40:50 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 03:32:07PM +0100, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > Unfortunately even then the test suite fails:
> >
> > ./test_uscan
> > testRepackGZ_XZ
> > uscan.pl warning: In watchfile debian/watch, reading webpage
> >   http://localhost:8000/ failed: 403 Forbidden
>
> it works here. Do you have something running at port 8000?

Hmmm, I was building in a pbuilder chroot (as usual) - if this chroot
tries fetch something from the internet it will fail at our firewall ...

If this is a non-issue that would be even better and I'm happy to
have helped a bit with the missing Build-Depends.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de