Problem with *.zip archives

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Mar 19 23:14:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.03.2014, 23:04 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> I'm testing the current status of uscan in devtools Git and noticed the
> following when trying to update cimg-dev and mothur ... both coming as
> zip archives:

thanks. Added as a test case and fixed. Reading the log I get the
impression that this was broken since January (9a6ba47); maybe the
File-Excluded feature file somehow unbroke it.

I noticed that with my changes, it did not remove the Excluded-File
file, because html/img/project-support.jpg does not match the full file
name. Is there a precise specification about how entries should match?
Anywhere in the file; the end of the file, the full file or the full
file excluding the first directory?

I’m having some trouble getting the Text::Glob to do what I want,
especially with the Excluding-file-from-zip-without---repack that I was
asked to put back in (do we really need that? Who uses uscan to download
zip files without repacking them to tar), so stuff doesn’t quite work
yet, but it would be nice to have a specification before I fix that.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner