mk-origtargz: Use the already parsed $data to check for Files-Excluded

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon May 5 07:19:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 04.05.2014, 22:38 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Is that caused by your changes to globbing? Did you maybe forgot to push
> your updates to the testsuite?
>
> I was about to look into a problem Andreas had with mk-origtargz, but I
> don’t really like touching code where I cannot run a testsuite to verify
> my changes.

I just noticed that the failure was in the test for uscan, and that the
tests for mk-origtargz was updated (which can easily happen); sorry for
suspecting bad work here.

Fixed the test cases.

BTW, it Holger would surely be happy to create a jenkin.d.n job that
builds the package (including running the test suite) upon each push;
then such mistakes are found quicker.

Greetings,
Joachim

--