Business Leads Info

Elizabeth Watson elizabeth.watson at vision-healthexpert.com
Thu Aug 17 04:03:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Accurate Database Info 2017 with 90% accuracy on
emails and 100% accuracy on rest of the fields at this time?

We can provide you contacts of any specific industry along with their
contact details like email address, telephone numbers, postal address, etc.,
which can assist you in your marketing projects.

If you have an existing customer database with missing or incorrect contact
information like Emails and telephone numbers, we can have your file updated
with the correct details.

Industry Specific Lists:-

*         Healthcare Industry

*         Information Technology

*         Manufacturing Industry

*         Education Industry

*         Hospitality List

*         Technology Users

*         Chemical Industry

*         Finance & Banking

*         Automotive Industry and any industry.

Let me know your target criteria and we will revert back to you with further
details and we can also provide you a complementary sample before you buy
the list.

Target Industry: ____? Target Geography: _____? Target Job Title: ____?

If above maintain list are not revelent to you.  please reply back with your
target market. we have all types of industries leads.

We look forward to hear from you

Best Regards,

Elizabeth Watson

Business Data Expert

Disclaimer: If you find this email unsolicited, Please reply with Leave out
and send we will ensure that you do not receive any further promotional
email from our end.