[devscripts] branch master updated (96b67fa -> 8536b84)

Christoph Berg myon at debian.org
Fri Sep 29 07:50:12 UTC 2017

Re: Osamu Aoki 2017-09-28 <20170928125625.uvpux6wmsjqyo6ys at goofy.tc4.so-net.ne.jp>
> >       from  96b67fa   Expand changelog based on output of gbp dch --git-log="--author=Chris" --since=v2.17.10
> >        new  8536b84   origtargz: Add --force-download to uscan --download-current version; recent uscan versions require it.
>
> Is this some regression?  Then maybe I should fix it in uscan instead if
> this makes more sense.
>
> When I refactor logic, some fine touches are lost.

Hi,

the regression is that uscan refuses to download the current version
from debian/changelog when "uscan --download" is used. Consequently,
"uscan --download-current-version" is also broken. I wasn't
complaining earlier about that because I suspected some plan behind
that part of the change, but I guess the blame is with me for not
speaking up when I first noticed it.

USCAN settings from my .devscripts file:

USCAN_FORCE_DOWNLOAD=yes
USCAN_DOWNLOAD=no
USCAN_PASV=yes
USCAN_SYMLINK=rename