[Dict-common-dev] New release of dictionaries-common

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:07:33 +0200

Hi all,

(I am sending this message directly to the list. I think we all are
subscribed and this way we keep track of the mails.)

I have just uploaded to sourceforge a new release of the
dictionaries-common packages. There were some updates in the official
Debian packages that forced it. Otherwise official old-style Debian
packages could be mixed with new style packages. I will try to find time
to take a look at the ifrench and ifrench-gut packages to see what is
new and try to upload updated new-style packages to sourceforge before
we announce the system to users.

I am also thinking about adding Piotr Roszatycki's update-ispell-hash
script to dictionaries-common package. There is a wishlist item in the
ispell BTS page (Bug #41741) about its possible incorporation to ispell
package, but dictionaries-common is probably a better place for it. What
do you think?

Cheers,

Agustin
Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html