[Dict-common-dev] Re: [Dict-common-cvs] www/staging-area ANNOUNCE-devel,1.2

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <laboissiere@mpipf-muenchen.mpg.de>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:49:14 +0200

* Agustin Martin Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> [2002-04-22 13:19]:

> Sorry for the delay, I was rather busy these days.

No problem.  I was out of town last week and I could not have reacted to
your message before today.

> Yes, I also think we can start going to the debian-devel announcement,
> with the things we currently have, but not putting too much rush on
> developers because of the inminent woody release.
>
> I have new dutch and upgraded polish dicts almost ready to be uploaded
> to sourceforge. I wrote Ivo Timermanns, dutch dicts maintainer, and he
> do not object if I upload to sourgeforge the dutch dict package, since
> he is currently very busy with the last woody things. Other dict
> maintainers are surely having the same problem, so even if we make an
> announcement now we should think of a second announcement after woody is
> released.

I agree with you.  I am afraid that an announcement sent now will be buried
in oblivion due to the woody release.  I do not think that it is worth
harassing people twice with the announcement, and I think that it is better
to wait until woody is out of the door.  Hopefully it will happen no later
than beginning of May.

I just noticed that there is no user documentation for the jed support in
dictionaries-common.  I will probably add that in the next days.

--
Rafael