[Dict-common-dev] Re: New Manx & Scots Gaelic packages

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <laboissiere@mpipf-muenchen.mpg.de>
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:01:24 +0200

* Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org> [2002-08-05 10:29]:

> I have packaged scots & manx ispell and wordlist packages to the new
> dictionaries-common (0.61) spec.
> They are at:
>
> http://arlo.lapsedhippy.com/~alastair/testing
>
> (Where should I upload them to?)

To the staging area at SourceForge.  You will need the sf-dictrelease script
for that.  Follow the instructions at :

    http://dict-common.sf.net/developers-FAQ.html

> There is a new release of ispell for Irish Gaelic, that I am packaging,
> that includes aspell support. What is the plan for aspell, etc. support
> within the dictionaries-common scheme?

Please note that the last release of dictionaries-common is 0.7.0, which
provides an experimental support to aspell (see the Policy document
http://dict-common.sf.net/dsdt-policy.html).

--
Rafael