[Dict-common-dev] Re: Inclusion of flyspell.el

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:53:26 +0200

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> * Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> [2002-07-12 14:35]:
>

>>Considering that emacs19 is no longer in Debian, emacs20 is the only on=
>>that seems to provide a rather old flyspell.el. Do you think it worths =

>>putting a more recent flyspell.el in dictionaries-common?
>

> I would vote for removing flyspell.el from dictionaries-common.

Seems that nobody objects to removing flyspell.el from dictionaries
common, leaving emacs flavours use the one shipped with them. I will
remove it this morning. We always have time to put it again there,
patched or not, if there is a good reason for it.

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html