[Dict-common-dev] pspell, pspell-ispell, aspell and dictionaries-common

Domenico Andreoli cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:42:34 +0200

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:32:09PM +0200, Agust?n Mart?n Domingo wrote:
> >i just uploaded a version of pspell-ispell package, for which i need
> >some collaboration from ispell dictionary packages....=20
>=20
> Can you give us more details? We may need to add something to the policy=
=20
> document about that.
>=20
this module needs to know the charmap used somewhere in the wordlist.

this info was used to be taken from a pspell-ispell maintainer provided
list. for obvious reason it should be provided by the dictionary
maintainer.

i see the new policy talks also about this in the info file provided
by new policy compliant dictionary packages. anyway it is optional
while pspell-ispell requires it. what about mandating it? what about
a update-ispell build also the pspell-ispell required configuration
files with the provided charmap?

regards

ps: i just RFAed pspell, pspell-ispell, aspell and gaspell

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--