[Dict-common-dev] Experimental support for pwli files

Rafael Laboissiere Rafael Laboissiere <laboissiere@mpipf-muenchen.mpg.de>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:50:10 +0200

* Agustín Martín Domingo <agmartin@aq.upm.es> [2002-06-10 16:06]:

> I have tested them for the hungarian dict and everything works like a
> charm. It looks O.K.. The only posssible change I see is putting it
> under 'slice' control, so it is ignored for installdeb-wordlist.

Actually, it is already "under slice control", because the code does not get
executed in installdeb-wordlist (it checks the $class variable).  I will
eventually adopt your suggestion, since the $class variable was not created
with that intent.

> I have modified the policy document in my local copy to take care of
> the pspell-ispell stuff. I will commit all that this afternoon. I think the
> pspell-ispell adition deserves bumping the version to 0.6.0.

Sure.

--
Rafael