[Dict-common-dev] Re: News of the Debian dict-common project

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:44:43 +0200

Mikael Hedin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd prefer the later deadline so I have time to test it myself.  But I
> won't object if others more active prefer the early path.

Seems that nobody asked for an earlier transition, so we can start
thinking on september. Since the aspell stuff that is being merged in
the policy document is not as traumatic as the ispell and wordlists
stuff, I hope this will not affect the transition.

I will try to write a draft for a deadline announcement. Since I will
participate a conference next week and will have a bad computer access,
  do not expect news from me about that until the other week. I would
like to be able to send that mail in the middle of July, so everybody is
aware of the deadline.

Have a nice week,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html