[Dict-common-dev] Re: FYI: New spell packages

Domenico Andreoli cavok@filibusta.crema.unimi.it
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:08:00 +0200

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 11:55:52AM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

> Great.  Since the new Policy is still under discussion, and the transition
> phase did not start yet, you should not upload your packages to unstable.
> For that, we have a staging area at SourceForge.  If you wish, we can add
> you to the list of developers of the dict-common project, such that you can
> upload your package there.  Just tell us your SF user name.

please, could i be added to the developers on the sf project? my username
is, guess it, cavok.

thanks
cavok

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50