[Dict-common-dev] New aspell has already been accepted into pool

Agustín Martín Domingo agmartin@aq.upm.es
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:25:12 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know that new aspell has just been accepted into the
pool, so pspell-ispell support will be obsolete as soon as it goes to
the mirrors. As told before, do not worry about the files provided in
the ispell packages for pspell-ispell support, they do not harm, simply
will do
nothing with the new aspell. Only be warned about possible bug reports
about abiword stopping working with ispell and things like that. There
is nothing we can do on that, since was upstream aspell choice, so feel
free to act as appropiate about that bugs.

I am also going to close soon the fake bug against dictionaries-common
so the whole system can pass to testing.

Cheers,

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html