[Dict-common-dev] [rene@debian.org: upload of new dictionaries-common version]

Rene Engelhard rene@debian.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:14:19 +0200

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7

*grumble* I need sleep.... And I should have used my addressbook...

Regards,

Ren=E9

----- Forwarded message from Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org> -----

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:08:00 +0200
=46rom: Rene Engelhard <rene@debian.org>
To: dictionaries-common-dev@lists.alioth.debian.org
Cc: debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org
Subject: upload of new dictionaries-common version

Hi folks,

OK, I'll be on Half-VAC till some time on Saturday (local
CS Students conference).

After that (at the weekend) I'll commit a beautified
(thanks Agustin and Chris :) ) version of the myspell stuff
(script is renamed to update-openoffice-dicts btw) and then upload
0.10.1[1] if noone objects.

The script is tested and works.

The upload will go along with the last commits to the myspell-templates
in Debian-OOo CVS and an announcement that the transition starts and
what do to.

Optinions?

Regards,

Ren=E9

P.S: I'll have access to my mails over GMX, but no signing is possible;
so your comments reach me during the conference :)

[1] 0.10.1 to be higher than the 0.10 in the experimental[2] repository
[2] http://dict-common.alioth.debian.org/testing/

----- End forwarded message -----

--=20
 .''`.  Ren=E9 Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73
   `-   Fingerprint: 41FA F208 28D4 7CA5 19BB  7AD9 F859 90B0 248A EB73
     =20

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7

--R6sEYoIZpp9JErk7--