[Dict-common-dev] RFS: itagalog - The tagalog dictionary for Ispell.

Agustin Martin agustin.martin@hispalinux.es
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:10:15 +0100

On Sun, Dec 05, 2004 at 06:40:14AM +1100, Jan Alonzo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good Day! Another request for someone to sponsor itagalog, the tagalog dictionary for
> ispell for inclusion in Debian. It has the same ideals as aspell-tl, is
> lint-free, and DSDT-compliant[1] as well.
>
> I don't think two (or more) dictionaries doesn't hurt as both (ispell and
> aspell) have two different purposes, with ispell more integrated into Debian.

Just a quick comment. You probably do not need to have different source
packages for itagalog and aspell-tl if they both come from the same
wordlist.

I will take a deeper look at the package and sponsor it, if you want.

Cheers,

--
Agustin