[Dict-common-dev] ispell-fo

Pierre Habouzit pierre.habouzit at m4x.org
Thu Apr 13 16:13:42 UTC 2006

the maintainer of that dictionnary seems MIA.
I suggest that someone take care of that package, that had many RC bugs
open.

I've done two NMU on it to fix them, but maybe someone should hijack it
definitely. I've "pinged" the maintainer through the BTS, and he never
answerd in a week

to MIA at qa.d.o:
  his DDPO page looks quite clear to me:
  http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=peter@makholm.net

  5 packages, 3 NMU-ed, 2 other are the same in every distribution. RC
  bugs on ispell-fo were both > 260 days old, one with a valid and
  complete patch.

Cheers,

PS: I'm not subscribe to any of the lists, please Cc: me on replies that
    concern me.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit
··O                                                madcoder at debian.org