[Dict-common-dev] implementing aspell hash generation at install time

Martin-Éric Racine q-funk at iki.fi
Fri Jan 6 12:54:15 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I'm the maintainer of rus-ispell and ispell-et, from which are generated
corresponding aspell dictionaries.  I have recently upgraded my packages
to Provides aspell6a dictionaries with build-time hash generation.

I would now like precise step-by-step instructions on how to convert to
install-time hash generation to Provides aspell6 dictionaries.  I would
also suggest that these instructions be written as a HOWTO e.g. on the
Debian wiki, so they can be of use to other maintainers as well.

Best Regards,
--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://q-funk.iki.fi