[Dict-common-dev] debconf-set-selection - default wordlist/ispell values ignored?

Ingard Mevåg ingardm at startsiden.no
Mon Apr 21 15:52:12 UTC 2008

Hello

Im trying to configure cfengine to automatically install a server with a
specific app. This app depends on dictionaries-common among other
things. I have preseeded configuration of a few other packages, but the
dictionaries-common seems not to care about my preseeded settings.

The settings i am trying to preseed are the following:

dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/default-wordlist select american
(American English)
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/invalid_debconf_value note
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/ispell-autobuildhash-message
note
dictionaries-common
dictionaries-common/selecting_ispell_wordlist_default note
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/move_old_usr_dict boolean true
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/default-ispell select american
(American English)
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/old_wordlist_link boolean true
dictionaries-common dictionaries-common/remove_old_usr_dict_link boolean
false

However, I will still get a question box asking about which wordlist and
ispell i would like to set as default. Is this somehow a bug or is it
some preseeding option that is lacking?

regards
ingard