[Docker-maint] [pkg-go] Status of golang-logrus git repo?

Tianon Gravi admwiggin at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:34:19 UTC 2015

This one's actually my (and by proxy, Paul's) fault.

We prefer the upstream artifacts to live in the orig tarball; I'm still in
the middle of a big move, but once I've got net access on a computer again,
I can push up some branches and tags here if necessary (and merge the
upstream artifacts onto master if we really must O:>).

(Also, sorry for the HTML top-post; sending this from my mobile.)

♥,
- Tianon