[dpl-helpers] DPL helpers meeting on wednesday (2013-09-25)

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at debian.org
Tue Sep 24 14:57:58 UTC 2013

On 24/09/13 at 09:40 -0400, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 03:11:03PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > - release team (C: some notes from DebConf meeting  N: draft
> > delegation + see dpl-helpers.git:release-delegation.txt, iterate with
> > team)
> >

> For info, I've updated this with the following diff to reflect reality
> of what actually happens:
> -- Approving uploads for inclusion in stable and oldstable.
> +- Defining the contents of the testing, stable and oldstable distributions.
>
> This basically allows the dropping/inclusion of architectures and
> essentially saying what is a release.

It might be better to be explicit that the above includes deciding about
release architectures.

> I'm also tempted to roll in d-i stuff as we've been doing this for the
> last release anyway - thoughts welcome on this point.

Could you define 'stuff'? :)

I've also added my own notes from the meeting at DC13 to git:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dpl/dpl-helpers.git;a=commitdiff;h=e3ab332b7674077a91cece36f7c1e9cf4a7efdd7

Lucas