[dput-ng-maint] Invitation to Apply

Dottie Thomas do_not_reply at hrmdirect.com
Thu Jul 16 14:15:48 UTC 2015

Dear Paul,

My name is Dottie Thomas, HR Manager for Alabama-Quassarte Tribal Town Companies.  We are a government contractor, with currently 250 employees nation wide.
I found your resume on Clear Company's HRM.  After reviewing your resume, I thought you should know that we currently have a job opening for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER  Alexandria, VA with ADL-ALEXANDRIA that might be of interest to you. We would like to invite you to apply for this vacancy at http://www.aquatecorp.com/careers
Sincerely,

 Dottie Thomas, HR Manager
AQTSS
7800 Madison Blvd, Suite 700
Huntsville, AL  35806
(256) 837-1774 ext. 130
Please follow the link below to complete your application process

https://url.hrmdirect.com/5gBw7TKgy (https://url.hrmdirect.com/5gBw7TKgy)