[Dsc-maintainers] Congratulations

Ruth Horwitz adelia.mendes at tce.am.gov.br
Sat Nov 1 00:33:44 UTC 2014

Dear E-mail Account User,

After a random automated selection of email addresses over the Internet,
your email emerged as one of our special winners to receive £3,252,590.00
and is attached to the following details:
FILE CATEGORY - LOTTTO-ENGLAND/01/2014
Ticket No: 13/299
Reference Number: 89,DW,83/LOTTO-LUCKY5
To confirm the authenticity and validity of your winnings as well as to
commence receipts of your entitlement, you MUST FORWARD a copy of this announcement as well as your

FULL NAMES -
VALID MOBILE/CELL NO. -
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE -
to our Winnings Director via contact information below:

Mr.Michael Thompson,
Winnings Director,
Automated Winnings Department,
Email: michael_wd at foxmail.com