[Dsc-maintainers] Multi-use Strip Kit

sales5 sales5 at wisvaled.net
Thu Mar 10 13:25:00 UTC 2016

Dear,

Thanks for your time to read my email.

Wisva's Strip kit is popular among homeowners, lighting designers and professional builders and architects. The lights are appropriate for accent lighting projects such as behind the bar or accent lighting under a counter.

This  kit are ready for installation as soon as you open the box,With our solderless connectors, you can easily attach the flexible strips to just about anywhere.

Specification:

Tape Length: 16.4ft/5m
Working Voltage: 12VDC /24VDC
IP rating: IP20/IP65/IP67/IP68
Easy Installation. Plug and play without wiring. Self- adhesive back tape for safe and easy application.
Extremely low heat. It is touchable and safe to children. < br />Cuttable and linkable. It can be cut every 3/6 LEDs along the cutting marks, without damaging the rest strips.

The way you customize your lighting is only limited by y our imagination!

Look forward to your reply.

Harry Ding | sales representative
www.wisvaled.com www.lkbled.com sales1 at lkbled.com +86 150 6019 7943