Development plans for DVswitch

Thomas Nauke thomas.nauke at web.de
Mon Nov 29 14:58:05 UTC 2010

Many Thanks for your Work. I did my first videorecording with dvswitch
in end of october with the version from ubuntu repositories.
The recording worked surprising easy and well.
Today i managed to install from the git repository. Dvswitch is a nice
tool.
 I'm not a experienced Programmer, but would like to help.
Is there something i can do?
Thomas Nauke