[File-rc-users] New RC List

Jason jason_y at pinipower.com
Tue Nov 29 09:43:53 UTC 2011

Dear Sir,

Nice day. We might have communicated before. It is Jason from PINIPOWER.

We are professional manufactory for LIPO Batteries of RC market. We are
capable of producing the LIPO batteries for brands like Align, Esky,
Walkera, Futaba, JR, and all kinds. Guarantee:"A" grade of battery cells. We
have our own R&D team, technical team and QC system, please visit
www.pinipower.com

We would like to develop mutual business and send you the best offer.

Thanks and best regards,

Jason
Export manager

Web: www.pinipower.com
Tel: 0086-20-34482709
Add.: 9 Dongcuibei Street, Hailian Road Guangzhou, Guangdong 510230 China.