[Foo2zjs-maintainer] LOAN OFFER

International Finance Corporation(IFC) summer at mail.zjgsu.edu.cn
Mon Aug 2 21:19:07 UTC 2010

International Finance Corporation(IFC)
(Member,World Bank Group)
Our Ref:ifc/mfl/0478

Get microfinance loans of $500,000 approved within two weeks.Due to the current global economic meltdown,the International FinanceCorporation,a member of the world bank group and the German Development Bank KfW launched a new microfinance facility to help families and institutions facing financial shortfalls.

For millions of people around the world, being able to get a small or even tiny loan has made a big difference in their quality of life.But some of the microfinance institutions that lend money to low-income people with no or little collateral have come under increasing pressure.that is the reason why we are reaching out to people from all corners of the earth who might need the little assistance we are willing and able to render in these difficult times.see link below:
http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/NEWS/0,,contentMDK:22068946~pagePK:64257043~piPK:437376~theSitePK:4607,00.html

Yes,we are giving out microfinance loans up to the tune of a hundred thousand dollars,BUT there are conditions and these conditions are as follows:

1.You must possess a valid means of identification.
2.You must be over 18 years of age.
3.You must state what the funds are going to be used for.
4.You must not try in any means to lobby for the loan;always relate with your loan officer.

NOTE:PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS TO ANYBODY POSING TO BE AN OFFICIAL OF IFC,WE DO NOT NEED YOUR BANK DETAILS.

If you meet the above requirements and you need a loan not more than the stated amount above,please get in touch with us via email: ifcinquiry at live.cn

Thanks,

Maxwell ziege
Microfinance Loans officer.(IFC)