[Foo2zjs-maintainer] Dear Sir/Ma

Waziri A sule sule24 at gawab.com
Fri Aug 20 11:37:28 UTC 2010

-
-   Normal 0     false false false  EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

                             Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;
mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face
{font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0;
mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable;
mso-font-signature:-520092929 1073786111 9 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions
*/ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no;
mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in;
margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
.MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt;
line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in
1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> >
Dear Sir/Ma,
As the Euthenics of these consultation warrants, I wish to be very brief &
straight to my point & reason for contacting you. I am a (We‘re); Private
Financial consultant, as well as Accountant General “AG” an equivalent of
an American Certified Public Accountant “C.P.A”, This is my third decade
within the financial institution around the globe.
Further, at the moment am right here in Asia, to audit some banks/financial
institutions, to my greatest amusement, I discovered a dormant a/c, which
was opened since the inception of the said bank, & since from then after
5months it was operated then, & since after that, it has not being
operated, touched, withdrawn or any deposit made into it. However, with
some frantic efforts & remarks, as I delved deep into more inquires, I
found out that the operator, is no more, & with every effort to find/nor
see any one from the province of the former that bears or knows such family
name, crashed to an endless road. However, the search threw up new Ideas
that brought my contacting you. I honestly, from my inter woven laden soul
urge/require you to sleep over this matter, & I strongly believe that you
will definitely wake up with a good resolutions to see reasons with me, for
us to come together as one body & remove this huge sum from this bank here
to any choice bank of yours, most cogent reason no; 1, for this new divine
order/solution is to better the lives of the “Less-privileged people, the
orphanages & the homeless in our horrific society, that never cared for the
poor. Yes we can as well make some money out of it for ourselves & that of
our respective beloved families, etc.. I will rest this matter apple-ish
here, until you make it ready for consumption & or break it up for us to
have the test. As soon as I have your prompt positive response, I will
forward you details of this transaction.
My b/rgds; & respect sincerely,
Your very own,
H J.m. Sule.
“CEO; Court Yard Consult:
PCM;mustaphausman372 at gmail.com:

Send big files for free. Simple steps. No registration.
Visit now http://www.nawelny.com