No subject

Mon Mar 29 23:06:26 UTC 2010

This is Madam Dalphin Ibis, I am suffering from mysterious and complicated
illness, I am writing from the hospital in Cote D'Ivoire, this mail is
very urgent. I was told by the doctor that, I will only live for  few
month. I  inherited some money ($4.7 Million  usdollars ) from my late
Husband which I do not want the fund  to go in vain since I can not
survive from the illness.
I want you to contact my house girl, Miss Tasha  Lamat, her  Email is (
tashalamat6050 at yahoo.cn ) Please contact Miss Tasha  Lamat with any valid
driving license or id card or your photo and your telephone numbers to
assure her that you shall never cheat or betray her when you have access
to this funds. She will give you the contact information of the security
compay where this fund was deposited so that you can contact them to
enable the  SECURITY COMPANY deliver the inherited box that contain the
fund to your house in your country.
This is the favour I need from you when you have gotten this fund:

(1)  Use  50% of this fund for charities, donate to churches and orphanage.
(2) Use  50% for  any  investment of your choice and to support MissTasha
Lamat in life and send her to the best university in your country when she
come to meet you in your country.
This should be a code between you and Miss Tasha  Lamat in this
transaction "Hospital" any mail message without this code "Hospital" is
not from Tasha  Lamat or me as I don't know what will happen to me in the
next few hours.Please don't betray the trust I have manifest in you. I
don't want you to expose this transaction to anybody around you there or
here until you and Miss Tasha  Lamat finished every matter with the
security company and have the inherited box to your care.
May God bless you and guide you to make good use of the fund.

Best Regards.

Madam Dalphin Ibis.