[Foo2zjs-maintainer] CAN I CONFIDE IN YOU

Anita Huges anitahuges at xmail.net
Wed Nov 16 19:29:37 UTC 2011

I am Miss Anita Huges:
Country : I am  from South Africa.

Reasons For Contacting  You :

I am contacting you because I need your help in management of some amount (2.6MUSD) that my father left for me before
he died with security company in Malaysia.

My Location :

My father was a very rich cocoa farmer but was poisoned by his business colleagues and they are now after me so i hard
to escape my way into a Asylum Religious Community  here in Malaysia.

What I need from you :

I am pleading to you to stand as my guardian and appointed beneficiary to enable you receive the money in your country and
as well assist me secure papers that will enable me come over to your country immediately for continuation of my education
and investing of the money according to your advise since am only 21 years without mother or father.

Please indicate if your interested in taking me along because my present condition here is critically frustrating.
Contact me Asap anitahuges at ymail.com.

Crying Girl
Miss Anita Huges