status update?

Christophe Monniez dfence.242 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:24:46 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org> wrote:
> So.. all existing packages in good shape.. which new packages are ready?

I think that :
* pipebench is ready but someone said that there are already packages
that does the same :

* dc3dd is ready too but you were not sure about it because it borrow
code from 'dd' and rely on some base packages if I remember well what
you said.
* rifiuti is ok for me

We also should take a decision about md5deep to package it or not.
Some people said that it is easy to replace it with one line shell
script but the author (Jesse Kornblum) demonstrate that it is not.

I 'm in favour to have it packaged. What do you think about that ?

--
Christophe Monniez