My mistake

Daniel Baumann daniel at debian.org
Tue Nov 25 12:50:30 UTC 2008

Christophe Monniez wrote:
> Thanks for fixing my typo in the commit Daniel.

you're welcome :)

> By the way, if you find a little bit of time, could you transfer
> libewf,afflib,guymager and libguytools packages to the debian.net git
> server ?

it's not just a matter of 'copying' them over in these cases, but
actually redo them from scratch (at least for libewf, don't remeber well
the others/havent looked at the others much), since it wasn't not really
state-of-the-art packaging.

for libewf, i just did this and uploaded it to sid (well, to NEW). will
have a look at the others in the evening.

Regards,
Daniel

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net