afflib, libewf, libguytools, guymager

Daniel Baumann daniel at debian.org
Thu Sep 18 17:25:43 UTC 2008

Christophe Monniez wrote:
> The problem that I'm facing is that I test the packages building with pbuilder.
> As pbuilder looks in the build-dpends to automaticaly download the
> ones needed, I cannot test the build of afflib as it needs libewf
> which is yet to born.

i've no idea, i don't use pbuilder (but an own script to manage the chroot).

> The same problem will occur on the Debian build system.

if you're refering to the buildds, they will automatically handle this
(and wait with building packages until all build-depends are available).

> The solution might be to upload those packages in the right order and
> wait that it comes out officially before sending the next one.

doesn't matter at all; they all go through NEW anyway, and are, as
history has shown, often not released out of NEW in the right order anyway.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net