From: Dr.Adamu Salam

adamusalam adamusalam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:11:57 UTC 2009

 *From: Dr.Adamu Salam*
**
*Attention please,

I am Dr.Adamu Salam,the bank manager of bank of africa (BOA) Burkina
Faso West
Africa branch. I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality that
you
will keep this as top secret and don't be scared or surprised, i am the
manager of bank of africa and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of
us$10.5
million (Ten Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) I have the courage
look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
business transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now
or in
future.

The owner of this accountis mr ron morris, foreigner and he is the manager
of
petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by proffession.he died with his

entire family were among the victims of december 25, 2003 air-crash incident
in benin , the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the
relatives to
claim this money but without success.

My investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know
anything
about this account. I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign
account
abroad but I don't  know any foreigner, I know that this message will come
to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it
is real and a genuine business. hope that you will never let me down in this
transaction, at the conclusion of this
business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me
while
10% will be for the expenses.

I look forward to your earliest reply by email for more details
Thanks.
Best Regards
Dr* Adamu Salam